2012年1月22日日曜日

WHAT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT

Hello I don't know if anyone will read this blog, but just for the sake of raising my english levels and using my english for others I've started this blog. Right now, I'm just hoping that somebody will read this blog, but I'm wishing that anyone who reads this blog will be able to understand Japan's culture and the people living in that tiny island a little better.

So, what I'm going to be doing in this blog, is

1. Translate some stories I read on the infamous Japanese BBS, 2chan.

2. Post some pictures of what I take in Japan. Some of the pictures will be about what I see and feel is Japan-ish, and some pictures will be about some pictures I personally like.

3. Write about some of my interests, such as Anime and Otaku, lol. However, I'm not that deeply into Anime, probably not enough to be called an "otaku".

These are what I'm going to be posting about.

I think that I'll start translating some scary stories which I personally like reading in my free time.

If anyone has any questions about Japan I'll try and answer. If anyone has any requests(if anyone comes that is..) about some stories they want translated, I'll probably translate those also.

I have alot of free time until March, so until then I'll probably be posting at a high pace. Oh and btw, I lived in the states for a pretty long time and that's why I speak english better than your average Japanese.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿